Provides all administrative assistance receiving, monitoring, updating, and closing of work Orders from / to Quality Control, maintaining proper records and all paperwork.
INDEPENDENCE OF OPERATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Reports to and receives work direction from Technical Assistant.
- Works to establish procedures by the shop section and division.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the maintenance of records.
Maintain daily contact with the immediate Supervisor for work assignments.
- Reviews work order from Quality Control.
- Maintains a logbook of all work orders received for the shop.
- Provides information on the status of work order to the Technical Assistant.
- Update the work order for closing and ensure that, work performed is identified in detail in the work order, man-hours are recorded and no outstanding spare parts request is pending against the work order.
- Submits all work orders for updating/closing to Quality Control.
- Establish and maintain equipment history files, recording details of work performed by the shop.
- Carries out other related duties such as preparing reports and drafting correspondence, making spare parts requests, store requisition, petty cash requests and other day-to-day required paperwork.
JOB KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION:
- Completion of Secondary Education (12 years).
- 2 years experience in workshop administration most especially related to work order systems.
- Good computer knowledge in software such as Windows, Ms. Office, etc.
- Skilled in getting a proper part numbers from parts books and giving technical guidelines to shop people by referring to the shop manuals.